If you have been looking to download the Google Family Link app for PC for various reasons, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will guide you on how to download the Google Family Link application.
We know It is a popular Tools application and got a lot of positive impressions from the user. The Google Family Link application is downloaded for more than 87589223 times with an updated version of 1.97.0.Z.464839002 on different device. The average rating of this app is 4.3 Along with null android version available, that is designed by Google LLC.
How To Download and Install Google Family Link For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are great Methods Of install Google Family Link App on your PC Windows and Mac. You can find Google Family Link in the App Store, and it’s easy to install. The Google Family Link is a feature that is available inside the Google Family Link app. So If you want to use it, you have to Follow the Steps on your computer.
- Step 1: Open your web browser and go to the official site of Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Download the latest version of BlueStacks from the website.
- Step 3: Install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Step 4: Once BlueStacks is installed, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Step 5: Now, open the Google Play Store and search for Google Family Link APP.
- Step 6: Install the app and launch it.
- Step 7: That’s it. You can now use Google Family Link on your computer.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Google Family Link App?
Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.
Google Family Link APK Specification:
|APK Name||Google Family Link|
|App Latest version:||1.97.0.Z.464839002|
|Google Family Link last updated time||Aug 23, 2022|
|Developed by||Google LLC|
It is well known that the Google Family Link app for PC is an excellent application that helps make your life easier. The Google Family Link app for PC is recognized as one of the best applications for your smart devices under the category: Tools.
You should be able to download the 1.97.0.Z.464839002 current version of the Google Family Link app. You can also easily install on your computer using the guide Which is Developed by Google LLC. In terms of using the Google Family Link app on your PC, this is the most comfortable method available.
You can access all the features of the app using the process. We hope you will find the guide helpful for downloading the Google Family Link app on your computer/windows and Mac devices.